Sunday, July 30, 2006

She Lives!

(cross posted to Caveat Lector)

Did you think I was gone forever? I'm sorry. I'm back amongst the living and have almost got the first wave of photos sorted and labeled (not photoshopped, mostly. I'm so mad at my software I just threw in the towel on any corrections. Let's pretend this was a real-film camera that I didn't develop). Soon I will get photos from the other three cameras on the trip (YIPES) and I'll get to re-sort everything one more time! Anyway, the vacation...

One of the advantages of driving ourselves around in Scotland is that we found lovely scenery like this,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and when it took our fancy we hopped out of the car for goofy group shots of us hiding in the weeds.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The inside of the churches were all some variation on this.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We did not go here,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
though we did drive by the loch itself.

They sell vibrators and inflatable sheep in the ladies' rooms of Inverness. Really.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And far from home, we found lots of beer. Pints of beer. Casks of beer. Beer all over the Tesco grocery. There was even beer that reminded me of a very good friend.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, that's all for tonight. Tune in next time, as our roving reporter discovers sheep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! It already looks to me like an awesome trip -- can't wait to hear/see more!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home