Sunday, May 07, 2006

not dead

Just busy.

I haven't even gotten the yarn haul onto the camera yet, much less into the computer, so that will be a tick before you see it. I'm hoping to beg forgiveness with some Sunday Pie Blogging... the rhubarb is back, and we made the first pie of the season! But I'm still recovering from all my fun and drama, and my sudden desperate need to buy yarn books (yes, Dana, I got the Knitting Nature book! You temptress, you!) and the big ideas I got out of last week's KIP. Which was just like Old Home Week--it was so cool to see everyone back! Details soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, I miss KIP so much! But I actually get to go next time!

6:02 AM  
Blogger sturdygirl said...

glad i could enable your knitting book purchase! it was fun to hang out on thurs. see you soon -

8:19 PM  
Blogger Trope said...

Now I can't wait for next week! Michelle, I really hope you're serious on that. Dana, you're about to talk me into that Green Gables pattern, although you do not know it. For the sake of my budget I may have to stay away from you for a couple weeks. Either that, or I will have to go back to eating ramen for a while so I can afford the nice patterns and yummy yarn that goes with them.

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home