Monday, April 10, 2006

a photo entry

Image hosting by Photobucket
Attack of the wombs! These are five of the seven wombs I've knit for people I know. Coworkers, relatives, everybody wants one. Since it's not my pattern, I can't even sell the durn things.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Everyone says my hair looks lovely. Again, there seems to be consensus at work (both sites), at church, and at the knitting groups. It gets in my eyes, as you can tell.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is truly a miracle. This is rhubarb. It's coming back up from the cold ground. (This was more impressive on the day it was taken, which was at about 40F. Now that it's 70F, everyone will assume that this is a normal spring occurrence. But in the bitter cold? Miraculous.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home